Feb 02, 2016 by KC Sounds - Comments Off on How To Glide/Bend 808’s in Logic X
In this video KC shows you how to make your 808’s glide/bend to the next note.
This useful tip will help make your beats sound a little more interesting.
1. Open EXS24
2. Drop your 808 sample in the piano roll and make sure you know the pitch of your 808
(Watch this video on how to tune 808’s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdhxcD4o-Rs)
3. Uncheck “1shot” if the 808 is overlapping
4. “Save” it as any name you choose
5. Push the “Glide” slider up about half way
6. When you play your notes the 808 will now Glide
7. If you paste the notes in the piano roll make sure you overlap slightly to get the glide effect
8. BE AS CREATIVE AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN